Third interview questions are polished tools used by the company to select appropriate candidate. Companies arrange the third round interview for dealing with the things like package and conveyance. It contains negotiations and explanation. A summary of the second interview might be asked in the third interview.
Some questions, which may be asked in third interview, are as follows.
* What was your last salary and how much salary do you expect now?
* What are your plans?
* What is your commitment?
* Are you comfortable with different shifts?
* What did you like most about this job?
* What are your hobbies?
List of some tips for third interview questions are mentioned below.
* It may happen that you are getting bored with the consecutive interviews. However, as a candidate it is expected from you to appear to the third interview
* Moreover, you should take the third round seriously as it is the final round. After that, you may be selected for the particular job
* Preparation for the third interview is different from your previous rounds. because The reason is that you have to be prepared for more than your resume and educational background
* Before going to the third round, you should examine and evaluate your previous performances. As a result, you will get a hint about where you were and where you should go now
* Dressing style is one of the factors, which matters in the interview. You should dress smartly and properly
* Continue with your positive attitude and inspire yourself. Do not underestimate yourself, as it will affect your performance
* You should have some notes about your previous interview. These will help you to keep you on right track
* Do not forget the dates of previous interviews; keep in mind the names of the chief persons in the organization
* Brush up your topic knowledge. You may be asked some suggestions on the issues in the project they are handling
Source by Sherri White