The term acting came from the Latin word that simply means ‘speak with accent’. Acting is somehow related with the working of an actor. An actor works in a film or television and tells the story by playing a role just by saying the written words or play. If you really want to get a god job in this field you really need to prepare very well for the acting interview. It is highly skilled and highly paid job. It is such a very glamorous field.
A professional actor is someone who performs in a theater drama and also works in a television, film or theater. If you really want to be an actor, you really need to work very hard in order to improve your acting skills and talent and to become successful in this field. Here I am providing you some frequently asked acting interview questions to secure a decent job in the acting industry.
In How Many Television Shows You Have Performed?
I have performed more than 50 theater dramas and 15 television shows till now and I have gained a large amount of professional experience in this field.
How Much Experience Do You Have In This Field?
Sir, I have a 10 years professional experience in the acting field. If I get this job you will come to know that how hard working I am.
Will You Be Satisfied With This Career?
I feel that I am a lover of justice so if I get a good job I will be highly satisfied with my work. I have the lots of abilities to get into the deep of the character more quickly and I always try to learn new things.
Some Other Questions Are:
1. What kind of role you want to do the most?
2. Who is your role model or ideal in acting industry?
3. Tell me about your best quality as an actor
4. What are your weak points?
5. Are you fresher or experienced?
6. What are the tips to become a successful actor?
7. Tell me your any adventurous activity.
8. Who is your favorite actor?
9. Who is your favorite actress?
10. How will you handle your popularity?
11. What do you think about yourself?
12. What you have learned from the last acting career?
13. How do you work to improve your acting skills?
These are some very common interview questions; if you work hard you will get success.
Source by Sandra K Wilson